Welcome to the Pflugerville Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System to file a report. If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
This system allows you to report the following non-emergency situations and incidents:
- Custody order violations
- Harassing phone call
- Harassment online
- Identity theft/fraud
- Lost property
- Theft of identification
- Vehicle burglary
Individuals filing a report through the website will receive a report case number and be able to print a draft of the report after submittal.
Looking for an existing accident or collision report?
Please visit Central Records. All other reports require an Open Record Request.
- The incident occurred within Pflugerville city limits.
- The incident did not occur on a state highway.
- You must be age 18 or older to submit.
- The incident is not an emergency. (Always call 911 in case of an emergency.)
If your incident does not meet all of the above criteria, please view our Frequently Asked Questions.
- All cases filed using the Online Incident Reporting system will be reviewed.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Please click on "Start a Report" to view a list of incident types with definitions and examples before beginning your report.
If your incident is not listed, please call the Pflugerville Police Department at 512-990-6700 to file your report (always call 911 in case of an emergency).