Pflugerville Blue Santa Comes to Town!
Blue Santa is a joint effort of the Pflugerville Police Department and the citizens of Pflugerville aimed at providing holiday support for families in need.
VolunteersAlthough the program is coordinated by the Pflugerville Police Department, sorting, wrapping, and packaging are done by volunteers who come from Pflugerville businesses, volunteer organizations and the Pflugerville community. Thank you to everyone who has volunteered and made Blue Santa successful this year! We are full of volunteers.
Apply to receive Blue Santa assistance
Applications for Blue Santa assistance are now closed.
- All applicants must apply online or in person at the Pflugerville Justice Center located at 1611 E. Pfennig Ln. during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Items applicants will need: a valid Texas Driver’s License and utility bill with matching address to show proof of residence within city limits.
- Blue Santa will furnish gifts for kids up to 14 years of age only.
For more information or questions, please contact the Office of Community Liaison at 512-990-6838 or OCL@pflugervilletx.gov.
We accept donations of new toys, non-perishable food items, and money. You can drop off donations at the Pflugerville Police Department, Library, Recreation Center or other area businesses.
There is a toy registry at the Pflugerville Target to purchase toys online. Visit www.target.com , click on Registries and type ‘Pflugerville Police’ for the first name and ‘Blue Santa’ for the last name.
We are especially in need of gifts for recipients 10 to 14 years of age and infants up to 2 years of age.
Gift ideas for ages 10-14:
- Boys: Art supplies, Legos, gloves/scarves, action figures, toy cars, books, sports equipment, board and card games, baseball caps, cool school supplies
- Girls: Art supplies, nail polish, scarves, bath lotions, candles, earrings/necklace sets, purses, slippers, cool school supplies, hair accessories, board and card games
Money donations may be sent by check or money order to:
Pflugerville Blue Santa
c/o Pflugerville Police Department
P.O. Box 679
Pflugerville, Texas 78691-0679
or in person:
Pflugerville Police Department
1611 E. Pfennig Lane
Pflugerville, TX 78660
For more information, please contact the Office of Community Liaison at 512-990-6838 or OCL@pflugervilletx.gov.